We established in 2005, started as an small workshop with only 3 staffs. In 2008, we built an 500 square meters' workshop with 20 workers. In 2010, we have passed ISO 9001 and ABS certification. We rent 5000 square meters' factory building to meet the need for rapid growth in business and our team developed into 70 persons. In 2013, we started to expand our fatory from 500 to 20,000 square meters. In 2015, we moved into our new factory building and have a team with 105 workers. In 2016, we got government license as the only qualified enterprise of fire protection, environmental protection and safety and our team grows to 120 persons. In 2018, we prepare docs for ISO 14000 environmental management series standard and ISO 18000 international safety and health management system validation standards and are expected to pass these standards in 2019.
Our factory located in Nantong City, province Jiangsu with an area of 20,000 square meters. We have about 120 professional workers.
See our factory:
Our whole category includes molded FRP gratings, pultruded FRP gratings, pultruded FRP profiles: angle, channel steel, Y steel, T steel, square tube, round tube, plum flower tube, flat strip, hook board, skirting board, deck, I beam, H beam,flat tube, solid square rod, solid round rod and so on, assembled FRP products: stairs, blind, cage ladder, armrest,fence, trolley handrail
Our products can be used in the following situations: chemical industry, paper industry, power plants, sewage treatment plants, food processing plants, smelters, mines, salt plants, nuclear power plants, battery factories, etc, working as Walkway, bridge, industrial floor, operating platform, trench cover, tray, guardrail, fence, shelf, barrier, green walkway, floor step, etc.
05 We have passed ISO 9001 and ABS( Americanbureau of shipping) certification and ASTM-E84 class A test (fire retardent).
We got the following patent certificates, see photo:
06 We have 70 manually operated equipments and 10 self-developed automatic production lines for FRP gratings, 10 production lines for pultruded profiles, 2 hole machines, 1 grooving machines, 2 grinding machines and 2 sets automatic cnc cutting machines.
07 Our products mainly are exported to the United States, Germany, Britain, Japan, Singapore, Australia,etc.
Our annul sales reach 8,064,517.00 USD and among them Europe and America share 60%, that is about 4,838,710.00 USD export volume each year. The other countries share the left 40%. Our products enjoy a good reputation among our clientsas a result our annual purchases increase year by year.
1. We can make sample according to customer's design
2. We offer free and professional product consulting.
3. We can provide samples within 7 days
1. We are always ready for any of your questions, about production time.
2. We will help to choose logistics and advise how to do packing.
3. We promise to make your container as full as we can in order not to waste space and choose the suitable package to prevent damage to cargo.
1. We will track your cargo and give timely feedbacks.
2. We offer professional installation instructions.
3. We provide 24h consulting service.
4. We have excellent and quality compliants solving system.Plaque Fibro Ciment prix